Thursday, June 4, 2009

SEA WORLD (part one)

Okay....so here are some of the pictures from Sea World. I'll try to write a sentence with each picture like I did in my last post. Hope you enjoy them!

Kaylin HAD to eat breakfast with the Dumbo ("bumbo")her grandad bought her. She absolutely LOVES it!!

Entrance to Sea World!

Kaylin looking at a manatee.

The manatee.

Kaylin and Jacob sitting together waiting on the dolphin show to start.

Here, Kaylin is telling Jacob about the dolphins.

Kaylin pointing out the dolphins!

A picture of the dolphins jumping. It was a great show!

Kaylin pointing at the penguins ("pengui"). She liked them more than I thought she would.

Kaylin on daddy's shoulders checking out some art work.

This is Kaylin and I looking at some sand sharks.....I think??

Kaylin and I getting our picture taken with Shamu! She wasn't too sure about it.

Of course Kaylin liked Shamu AFTER we got our picture made. Here we are waving and saying hi to Shamu.

Kaylin checking out the flamingos. I think they were all sleeping.

NO.....that is not all. I have plenty more pictures to come. Just hang in there and I will get them posted as soon as I can. Thanks for checking our blog and keeping in touch. Hope everyone is having a great summer!

3 comments:

Jill said...

These pictures are so cute! It makes me want to go to Sea World right now! :)

Sarah said...

ME TOO! I want to take the kids to Sea World Noooooowwwwwww! :)

Ashley Hagin said...

What a fun time!