Friday, April 24, 2009

THE PARK!

So, Kaylin and I went to the park with our good friends Jill and Michael. Kaylin had so much fun. She has grown up so quick, since the last time I took her to the park. She can now go up the stairs all by herself and go down the slide!! I enjoyed watching her play in the beautiful weather we are having. After swinging and playing, we all ate lunch at a picnic table. Kaylin sat at the table like a big girl. When we were finished, Kaylin went looking for flowers with Jill (her best girl buddy!) while I played a clapping game with Michael. He is 9 months old and adorable. You will see what I mean from the pictures I post. Thank goodness Jill had her camera because she got some cute pictures of Kaylin and Michael together. I was happy to see she got some of Kaylin and I together also!! Hope you enjoy all the pictures (thanks to Jill for taking them). Oh!.....Kaylin is now sleeping in her "big girl" bed!! I will post on that later. Thanks!! Here are the pictures:












2 comments:

Jill said...

yay!! Fun park blog...I love your new layout, too!

John and Kay said...

These pictures are adorable. I especially love the ones of Kaylin and Michael together. She is so cute, and of course, I think Michael is adorable!