Monday, December 1, 2008

Family

Today, I have John Michael (my nephew) staying with me. He spent the night and has had fun with Kaylin all day! They are both taking a nap....so....my time to blog! I will post pictures of their day together soon. For now, I just have pictures of Jacob and Kaylin. These pictures are from a day that Jacob came home for lunch.

Here is a picture of Jacob and Kaylin that I absolutely LOVE!!! They were both saying "cheese!" This picture is priceless to me! They are both so cute.






I am so blessed to have a husband that is such a great Daddy!!



He tries to read her a book anytime he comes home for lunch. She loves it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love the pictures of Jacob! Since I've known him for his entire life and always pretending to mother him :) it's heart warming to see him with Kaylin. Let me know, either email me or call me 678-908-6632 about little Heston. Susannah has kept us posted, but I want to know about surgery! Please tell Cheri and Daniel we are praying for them! Keep the pictures coming!