Wednesday, December 3, 2008

CHRISTMAS AGAIN??

WOW! It is so hard to believe that it will be Kaylin's 2nd Christmas this year. I was looking through some pictures and came across some from last Christmas. As I was looking at them, I couldn't stop thinking about how much she has grown since then!!! She's a little girl now! Here are some pictures to take a look back and remember how little and cute she was:

Here she is in her reindeer outfit. Wasn't she adorable??
Picking out the tree with Daddy!

First Christmas tree! Picture with Mommy.

Gran, Robin (aka Mommy), Aunt RaRa and Kaylin!

Family picture attempt at home with the tree and train.
Kaylin is going to LOVE that train this year. Thanks Gran and Poppy!!
Oh,....I forgot to tell everyone that you can leave comments. This helps you to be able to communicate with us! It's not all about us.......we want to know what's going on in your lives too! At the bottom of each blog there is the word "comments". Sometimes there is a number by it, if someone has left a comment. Just click on it and you should be able to leave a message. We look forward to hearing more from everyone! Thanks for taking the time to look at our blog!




2 comments:

The Thome Family said...

If you clicked on this to leave a comment, I just realized something. You have to sign up for a Google account to leave a comment. If you already have one, I guess you can use it. If you don't have one....It is free to make a Google account. Where it says No Google account?? just click where it says SIGN UP HERE! and follow the directions. Let me know if you need help!

Alison said...

I already have a google account, so I'm all set to leave comments!!! I remember seeing those pictures of Kaylin's first Christmas last year. I am really looking forward to Chess's first Christmas this year!