Friday, December 5, 2008

THANKSGIVING!

So, I noticed everyone putting up Thanksgiving pictures and realized I had not! I only have a few from Thanksgiving on Jacob's side of the family and there are not many of family. My battery died in my camera while we were there and I didn't have an extra one with me. These pictures are at Jacob's Aunt Tiffany's husband Scott's mother's house. Did you get that??Anyway, here are the pictures I do have!

Kaylin's uncle David (Jacob's younger brother), Jacob, and Kaylin.

I thought this was a good picture of Jacob and Kaylin! (not sure what face that is Kaylin is making???)

Kaylin playing with her Great Uncle Scott!!!

Kaylin playing on the stairs! No, she didn't get her head stuck.

Kaylin climbed up the stairs with Jacob and decided that she would hang out in the balcony!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I know I posted a blog that said I would put up pictures of our day with John Micheal......and it will be the next thing I do. There are too many fun pictures to choose from. That is the only thing keeping me from posting a blog! Hopefully, I can make up my mind and get them on here soon! Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, I realized that I don't have your email address.....will you send it to me? Thanks!

jlbyarbrough (at!) yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, and great pictures from Thanksgiving! Uncle David.....it seems like yesterday that he was running around in a diaper. Gosh, I'm old!!