Tuesday, December 30, 2008

JOHN MICHAEL VISITS!

Okay, I know I have been saying I would post pictures of John Michael's visit. So, here it is...with PLENTY of pictures...so get ready!!

John Michael came to visit while his younger brother, Heston, was having surgery. He spent the night at our house for the first time. Kaylin absolutely LOVED having him over. They played very well together. It was so much fun!!! I really enjoyed having 2 kids around and watching them interact. It makes me definitely want more kids! I took way too many pictures, so I'm just going to write a little bit before each one. Enjoy!

John Michael and Kaylin decided to pull out all the ziploc bags, but they put them back!

Here they are both "reading" books on the couch. I'm so glad they both enjoy books so much!

They were pointing things out to each other in their books. It was cute listening to them "talk".

John Michael absolutely LOVED playing with Dodge. Here he is giving him a hug!

John Michael and I had fun making these with his hands and feet! He is so cute!!

I let them watch a show together on their own cushion. Kaylin ended up on John Michael's cushion with one of his arms wrapped around her. It was soo cute....I didn't get my camera in time for that one though.....sorry!

John Michael and I doing our best "CHEESE" face for Jacob.

Eating dinner at the table with us. Isn't he just adorable????
They had so much fun filling up the bag with stuff and pouring it out!

AAAHHHHH!! GET THE LEGOS!!!! So much fun!!! They were cracking up!!!

Just hanging out in the floor playing with some legos!

They are very interested in Jacob reading a book to them about dogs!

ATTACK JACOB!!! Attack.....attack....attack!! I love this picture!

John Michael being an airplane. I love the expression on his face!!
John Michael giving Kaylin a hug while they were playing. Too sweet!
John Michael showed Kaylin how to put her magnetic letters on the fridge.

They were both talking on a phone. They might be asking for cell phones soon!!

Jacob and John Michael on the couch ready to watch The Polar Express!!
It was a fun filled day! Sorry there were soo many pictures, I just thought they were all cute! Hopefully, I will get Christmas pictures up soon!

1 comment:

Hollie Carson said...

Ya'll are such a precious family!! We loved seeing ya'll over Christmas break. Feel free to take a road trip and come up to see us!! Soon, Matt & Lauren will be living up here too!! You just gotta come visit!!